In many places, response to the COVID-19 outbreak is escalating from the practicing of social distancing to essential-travel only and shelter-in-place policies. Such a change of routine can be particularly jarring to spiritual practices, which often time certain on services, ministries or activities on our church campuses. As such, I wanted to gather here different online resources that readers have found meaningful to maintain their spirituality during these difficult times.
Please feel free to suggest other options in the comments. I will continue to update the page and new suggestions come in.
Holy Week resources
- LDS General Conference 🎬 (YouTube)
- John Michael Talbot 🎬 (YouTube) – Gospel reflections and music
- A virtual celebration of the Easter Triduum with composer Dan Schutte
Audio Reflections and Podcasts
- “Clouds and Sun” by Fr. Dan Riley 🔉 – Audio Reflections via Podcast
- Gospel Library (LDS)
- Liquid Groups at Liquid Church – now meeting online
Thanks to Hailee and Emily for their suggestions!